For model Andrea Verešová, her body has been a source of income for as long as she can remember. Every man dreams about such perfection, every woman wishes to achieve it - sadly, even our editors. Even though the Slovak diva has mostly her good genes to thank for those divine curves, she admits that beauty is not something you take for granted, but a refined luxury. The mother of two must stick to a healthy died and find time for regular exercise. Recently, she flew off the handle a little, allowing herself to succumb to her gastronomic appetite, and gained five kilograms for the first time in her life.
Even though it wasn’t really noticeable, she panicked and immediately forced herself to return to a very strict regime. Well, it would have been a shame, if she had to throw out all the luxury clothing items in her closet...
the beauty admitted. She revealed that her husband, Daniel Volopich, who had once been engaged in bodybuilding and therefore had a good understanding of the human body, provided great support in her effort to maintain a flawless figure.
However, although Andrejka is said to be working out even while cooking, she knows too well that the good old saying goes: stay away from the food. Due to that, unhealthy food becomes a forbidden luxury.
1. Diet - no simple sugars or pastries; mainly proteins such as fish and lots of vegetables. It is necessary to eat regularly. As soon as in two weeks, you will feel less tired and bloated. Of course, alcohol is a taboo.
2. Cardio - bike, exercise bike. Andrea doesn't like running.
3. Swimming - thoroughly relaxes your body, teaches you to breathe and thus oxygenate your internal organs. In winter, Andrea devotes most of her free time to skiing, which strengthens not only her legs and buttocks, but mainly the core.
6. Powerplate - a combination of all three activities is most effective. It strengthens all the muscles in your body.
7. Bonus tip: “Whenever I don't have the time to go to the gym, I do simple exercises during regular home activities. Like a couple of squats while cooking or brushing my teeth. If you do this regularly, you will see results really soon.”